There is no way to avoid the fact that to be successful in life you need to be motivated. Becoming great at anything takes consistent effort, dedication and determination but this is what most people lack and don’t know how to get. Here I will discuss the best ways to get motivated.
1. Have a goal. Don’t flood your brain with a multitude of aims because that will only lead to a decrease in productivity. What you need to do is find something that you really want, begin with just one thing and fill your mind with it. Discover something that you really want, something that never leaves your mind because you desire it intensely. If you find this one thing then you will never lack for motivation, but how do you find it?
2. Get inspiration. What interests you? If you know this then you can look up success stories in these fields, read into the lives of people that you admire, learn their secrets. Read blogs, watch videos and read books on the topics you like and realise that it is possible for you to reach success. Peoples success will inspire ideas in you and make you feel like you can achieve your goals. More about finding your life purpose.
3. Surround yourself with like minded people. Now you know what you want and believe that you can get it you should find people that can support you in getting it. Find people that excite you and increase the likelihood of you reaching your goal. Avoid pessimists at all costs, people that will find any opportunity to find floors. These people will sap you motivation and inspiration.
4. Get energetic. Continue to research into people that have already achieved what you want, discover what it takes to get your goal. Once you know make a plan to improve your life every day and enjoy it.
5. Watch motivational videos. This is something that I have found very helpful in the past. If you find yourself lacking motivation (it is bound to happen) then watch a motivational video. There are tonnes of them on youtube and other sources that are dedicated to getting you off your but and making you achieve your goals. Watch one now to get yourself started: Here
Just remember “people are rewarded in public for what they practice for years in private” – Tony Robbins
One thought on “How To Motivate Yourself In 5 Steps”