Your mind and your body are your most valuable tools, neither can function effectively without the other. If your body is weak your mind is weak and if your mind is weak then your body is weak. You need a strong transportation device to carry around your mind, performing the tasks it wants to do. Your mind needs your body in order to do anything. If you don’t effectively look after your body then you will die prematurely, you will not live to carry out your minds work. Your life will equally be disastrous if you don’t look after your mind.
How To Develop Your Body
There are just two fundamental techniques to looking after your body that everyone should follow:
1. Eat well. We live in a world now where there are more people who are overweight than malnourished. There is a surplus of unhealthy food out there that is reducing the life expectancy of society. Obesity leads to heart disease, diabetes and a host of other diseases. There is no point being clever and rich enough to live an amazing lifestyle if you are too fat or ill to move. Read this article by the NHS on how to eat healthy: HERE.
2. Exercise. If you already read my post on what your body says about you then you will know the important of a fit, in shape body. Start running 2 or 3 times a week to increase your cardiovascular ability, start lifting some weights to gain some strength and aesthetics. It doesn’t cost much you can by a decent pair of trainers for £60 and some great adjustable dumbbells for £25, that’s a cheap investment. For well under £100 you could be getting in shape and extending your life This is the equipment I personally have, they have lasted well and are of good quality, I would recommend them:
How To Develop Your Mind
An optimal mind is full of knowledge and is de-stressed, here is how you can achieve this:
1. Read, read, read. You can find more knowledge from books than you could ever imagine needing to know. There are more books in the world than you could possibly read in a lifetime. Start rereading today to gain knowledge and live a more fulfilled and successful life. Check out my recommend book list, if you can work your way through all those books then you will have a solid foundation for success. My recommend books.
2. Meditate. distress your life by connecting with your inner self, find out what you truly desire through contemplation. Meditation is a great way to find a sense of meaning in your life, it helps remove all of the insignificant every day worries.
3. Put yourself in positive environments. Find people and groups that think the same way that you do, remove all negative influences from your life. surround yourself with like-minded and positive people.
Related article: Who To Surround Yourself With
Now travel along your life’s purpose with a balanced mind and body, enjoy your new-found confidence and fulfilment. Feel free to comment any suggestion for future articles or problems that you are finding in your life and don’t know how to fix. I am here to help you.